We are dedicated specialists in molecular biology with long-standing experience in the fields of:
- Real-time PCR assay design, performance validation and production
- Provider of molecular biology services such as cloning, sequencing, fragment length analysis, SNP and gene expression analysis
- Research and development
- Contract research for pharmaceutical industry
Core areas of expertise are design, development and production of real-time PCR-based tests for the detection of various pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, for applications in human and veterinary medicine.
In addition, ingenetix is a provider of molecular biology services and offers design, performance and validation of PCR, real-time PCR and fragment length analyses as well as SNP and gene expression analysis. Ingenetix provides oligo- and sequencing service, trainings in the field of molecular biology, as well as consulting and design of laboratory experiments. Ingenetix participates in research projects and offers state-of-the-art technologies.
Ingenetix combines product quality, data integrity and security as well as the highest laboratory standards. The laboratory participates regularly in inter-laboratory ring trials.
- Customer needs set the standards of our operations
- Thus we strive for continous improvement in product and service quality
- Employees perform their work in consistency with current laboratory standards and state-of-the-art methods as outlined in our quality management system. Advanced training allows us to provide our clients a high level of professional service, keeping up to date with current developments in the field of DNA/RNA technology.
- The laboratory pledges non-disclosure of personal data and ensures data protection by taking appropriate measures.
Driving directions: drive from Landstraßer Gürtel (B221) in direction of Schweizer-Garten-Straße/Arsenalstraße, turn in Hüttenbrennergasse (short-term parking zone). The office building with black-orange facade is located on the right side.
Driving directions for suppliers: Hüttenbrennergasse 5 – Loading zone
Public transport directions: take the bus 69A from central station in direction Simmering up to Gräßlplatz, turn right in direction of Hofer supermarket, follow the street straight up to the office building with black-orange facade on your left side.