Ingenetix – your competent partner for molecular biology services.
- Custom PCR Assay Services – tailored to your target of interest
- Assay validation and optimization
- Design and Performance of PCR-based experiments (real-time PCR with SYBR Green or fluorescence-labelled probes, fragment length analysis, STR profiles, agarose gel electrophoresis, PCR product purification, sequencing)
- Sample processing (DNA- and RNA-extraction, reverse transcription)
- Oligonucleotide design
- Oligonucleotide synthesis by our reliable partner
- Generation of positive controls for real-time PCR (synthetic oligonucleotides, plasmid DNA standards)
For questions and quotations, please contact us: email@example.com
Our specialists perform oligonucleotide design for your target of interest, considering selectivity and sensitivity requirements of the costumer. Solely oligonucleotides of highest quality are used for the assay setup. Furthermore, we offer support in the interpretation of data.
We offer cost-effective primers and probes of highest quality via our reliable partner. Standard primers will be delivered within 2-3 business days, real-time PCR probes within 3-4 business days.
You can choose the purification of your oligonucleotides – for most applications desalting of oligonucleotides < 35 bases is sufficient. For other applications, we offer purification by HPLC (0.04 to 1 µmol Scale), PAGE (0.04 to 1 µmol Scale) or NMR-grade oligonucleotides (HPLC and dialysis starting from 0.2 µmol scale).
Please check the Oligo Price List 2018 for oligonucleotides with various 5´- and 3´- modifications and dual-labelled fluorescent probes suitable for your real-time PCR applications.
For special purposes, oligonucleotides in “premium quality” are available. In addition, we offer synthetic RNAs and antisense oligonucleotides via our partner.
Oligonucleotides can be ordered by email using the Oligo Upload Form.
In cooperation with Microsynth AG (EN ISO 13485:2016 certified).
- Consulting in the set-up of your experiments
- Design and production of your assays
- Performance and optimization of your assays
- Purification of DNA or RNA
- On-site trainings to ensure excellent performance of your real-time PCR applications